June's 12 Tags of 2014 {take 2}

I told ya I'd be back with another tag and here I am!  This one uses the same butterflies as Tim used (in the original size- trimmed by hand... not too painful!) and another stencil from my prize pack from MMMC :)  I wasn't crazy about how this one turned out at first, but once I got my layers added I was happier with it.
 I rubbed some Distress Stickles on the butterfly wings for a bit of sparkle.  Love this stuff- pretty bummed that it seems to have been discontinued!  I may have to beg & plead with Tim & Ranger to at least bring the rock candy color back!  I think this is pumice stone I used here. If you see it on sale somewhere... snag it while you can!
 Here's a look at this bow.  I somehow over blended my inks on this... forgetting that the blue & yellow I used mixed together to make green LOL  good thing I love the color!
and another glimpse at that shimmery butterfly :)

Big thanks to Tim Holtz for another fab technique... I've been enjoying it and even have a card inspired by it that I'll share once the recipient gets it :) I'm entering this tag in the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp :)

Comments

That's a really beautiful take on the June tag - I love the colours, they're right up my street!
Alison x
LOVE your colors in the background, and your stenciling came out perfect! Gorgeous butterflies too!!!!
cheiron said…
Gorgeous tag and gorgeous glittery butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)
Lynn K said…
Amazing tag! LOVE the colors and the butterflies are awesome!!