Altered Notebooks & Cards...

Great news- my mojo seems to have returned!  I've been creating more lately, but as you may have noticed the blogging has fallen behind... just working on getting my groove in synch and I have some exciting things coming, which I promise to share with you! 

Today, I thought I'd just share a photo of the projects I've got planned for a class coming up THIS SUNDAY at Betty's Creative Studio in Greensboro!  I absolutely love the Typography collection by Graphic 45, and the theme of it seemed to pair perfectly with my idea to do some Altered Notebooks & matching cards! 
I've mixed things up adding some sparkle, texture and shine... and I promise if you join me you will have fun scraps to take home and keep creating as well! 

Contact Betty's if you can come!  2pm on Sunday... join me for some creative time while my husband watches football :)

Comments