Life gets busy, but I made some tags!

I'm aware of the fact that it's been almost a month since I've blogged here, and let me tell you, it's not the only thing I've missed lately!  During the fabulous visit with my family from BC, I got a new job which started shortly after they left.  It's part time work, which I'm very grateful for as there is a big learning curve, partly due to the fact that I haven't worked since before we got married (15 months?) and partly because it's completely different & new for me (pharmacy tech trainee).  I'm really enjoying the job and the people I work with and all the learning that is happening, and I'm feeling very blessed by God for this opportunity! 

As I mentioned though, life has gotten busy and it's taking me some time to adjust to working again.  I'm happy but exhausted after almost every shift I work, so it's taking a toll on the housework (ahem) and tonight is the first I've made it to my studio desk in a few weeks!  I did make a few tags before all the busy, so today I'm getting around to taking pictures and starting to share with you again :)  Here's one of them:

I've used a Julie Nutting doll stamp by Prima together with some papers from the Coffee Break collection, a few flowers, bling & a wooden button.  I did some simple stenciling & stamping in the background, using some fun new projects from my Prima Ambassador demo kit.  It's a pretty simple tag, but I had fun putting together some items from my stash with the products I was sent to demo with.  I'm looking forward to hopefully getting some demos scheduled at our local Hobby Lobby store soon!
Thanks for stopping by to see me again, sorry it's been so long!  Hope to see you again soon... I've got more tags to show you :)

Comments

Julie Nixon said…
Very cute Tara! That doll will be fun.
Caroline D. said…
Adorable tag! The Prima dolls always make cute tags... love the flower cluster you added and her paper pieced clothes.
Unknown said…
Oooooh La La !! come teach us at Bety's. Would like to put this on a card front.